Monday, September 22, 2008

What a year What a day i'm a daddy Hooray!!!

The past few weeks have been simply mossi like. My brother Alma came to stay with us for a few days. Then Our good Cousin Kristen came out for a visit and just yesterday MOM Faris came to say Hello. I've been back in school, only this time i'm out here in good ole fullerton. Still doing the junior college thing since our plans to go to BYU I changed. Its a funny thing the way this life works. Oh good news I found out i'm gonna be a Daddy, so heres the story in a nutshell.
We were playing this cool new game at the schultz's on sunday of few weeks ago when Katie Schultz ben's wife leans over to sharla and says, "Are you pregnant?" and of course sharla replied, " No not that i know of!," and then kate says, " oh thats weird my tummy just sort has this prego radar whenever someone around is pregnant." This is what got sharla thinking. So the next day I hear a shrill cry of astonishment coming from the bathroom, " Mossi!!!! Come tell me if I'm seeing things and Sure enough the pee stick read positive." Secretly i was jumping up and down inside but i kept it cool and said, " I think it means we're gonna have a baby." so a few sticks later and a few weeks into it we are now officially out of the closet and pregnant.. Wow talk about holy crap what am i gonna do now. Anybody have any pointers... Hope so.. Ill need all I can get so for the past few days. All i've been thinking about is how I am gonna do, I really reallly really hope I do this right.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! That is a RAD way to find out! I felt AWFUL when I left a message on Friendster BEFORE realizing Chris was supposed to tell me that the word was not out yet! Now, seriously you two, let's plan a day to get together...Vea's will travel to see you both! :)